AMD has presented Edition 21.2.1 amd radeon r5 graphics driver. Its fundamental component is an improvement for the new thriller The Medium. As indicated by the organization, in 4K at high settings, the Radeon RX 6800 XT exhibits an increment of up to 9%.
Radeon Graphics Driver features
What’s more, not surprisingly, AMD has fixed various issues:
• flashing or antiques while associating two presentations to the Radeon RX Vega designs, at any rate one of which is running at a high invigorate rate;
• screen glinting when utilizing MSI Afterburner;
• Radeon recording and streaming capacities didn’t chip away at AMD Radeon HD 7800;
• A few models were not shown or shown inaccurately when utilizing SketchUp on Radeon RDNA gas pedals.
• collides with Metro Exodus with beam following empowered;
• issues with video playback on auxiliary presentations when playing Doom Eternal on the principle screen.
It is possible to download the program both from the authority AMD site and from the Radeon settings menu. The new form is dated February 1 and is proposed for video cards and coordinated designs of the Radeon HD 7000 family or more.
Traces of bad reputation
Stories about bad drivers for AMD Radeon graphics cards have been circulating around the world for a very long time. And even if this is often just a consequence of bias or the interpolation of one’s own experience for all the company’s products, there is some truth in this.
But now we will not touch on the topic of all AMD drivers, but only software problems with Radeon RX 5700 video cards. These adapters came out more than six months ago, but they still really experience problems with drivers, which AMD itself has officially recognized.
• The source, faced with numerous reviews in this regard, decided to conduct a poll on his YouTube channel and received almost 50,000 votes.
• The newer AMD Radeon graphics cards do have driver issues. And these are not the tales of Nvidia fans.
• As you can see, among the owners of AMD cards who voted, almost half met with some kind of problems with the drivers.
• To clarify, in this case, it meant problems with the video cards that the respondents are using now. At Nvidia, less than a third of users answered yes to the question.
In the survey, there is no choice of generations of video cards, but the source notes that in the comments a lot of people write specifically about the Radeon RX 5700 line. At the same time, the author of the material notes that, firstly, he himself is the owner of such an adapter, and secondly, there are several PCs with such video cards in his family.
In addition, such video cards have been tested more than once on the TechSpot website, which published this article. However, with all this, our colleagues, as well as members of the author’s family, only a couple of times in four to five months encountered any problems with the software of these 3D maps. However, the poll hints that they were just lucky.